Booth Policies, Procedures, and Requirements
Applications will be accepted until a category is full or space is available. A number of vendors are selected in each category. This Policy gives all of our vendors an opportunity to have a profitable show. There are a limited number of spaces for non-profit organizations, so PLEASE get your application in as soon as possible.
SPACE AND BOOTH FEES
Download Forms to get more information in regards to fees, insurance information, and guidelines. Vendors applications are accepted on first come basis depending on availability, please get your applications in ASAP. Vendors are required to maintain their space for the duration of the festival. Spaces are sold for one day only. Placement of your booth is made once all the paperwork is completed and full payment is received. Payment is due 30 days before event.Late fee of $45 or more for all paperwork or payments received 15 days before the event. 15th day before event: FINAL PAYMENT DUE DATE.
The vendor is responsible to obtain and keep in force until completion of the festival, including setup and teardown ; Commercial General Liability Insurance contract with liability limits equal to or greater than $1,000,000 each occurrence. A Certificate of Insurance is required by Chugginbrews – Hips Gigs & Social, LLC. See full details on the applications.
Most of your questions and information is outlined on the applications and required forms. Select the application that applies to your business, service or organization for further information.
1. All vendors must have submitted the Event Vendor Application Form and Space Fee. All paperwork must be turn in before 30 days of event. Late Fee of $45 or more for paperwork that are turn in 15 days prior of event date. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
2. All vendors (except for non-sale booth) MUST have the City Business License if you don’t have one you must apply for a Business License for Special Events with the correct city or county.
All vendors MUST (except for non-sale booth) have a California seller’s permit. You can get it here. https://www.boe.ca.gov/info/reg.htm
All vendors Must have General Liability Insurance for Special Event.
3. All Food vendors MUST obtain the Health Department Permit from the correct city or county. All food vendors MUST comply to correct city or county Health Department regulations and requirements.
4. All food vendors MUST comply to correct city or county Fire Department Bureau of Fire Prevention and Cooking Booth Requirements . Need to have working fire extinguisher in booth 2A 10BC fire extinguisher.
5. Please take all your trash with you. Please do not dispose trash in the vendor site. Any vendor who fails to clean up the trash and keep space clean will not be invited to participate in future events and will be fined $100.
6. There will be no power supplied by the festival. Vendors need to provide their own electricity. Vendors that bring generators MUST also have a 20BC Fire Extinguisher placed nearby.
7. Festival will not provide tent for vendors. Vendors need to bring their own tents, tables, chairs and all equipment needed. Standard vendor space is 10 feet x 10 feet. Larger vendor spaces are available upon request.
Load in/Set up
Load in and Setup time will be addressed at when available.